Oil Salvage Ltd are the UK’s leading specialists in marine waste disposal. We operate 24 hours a day to accommodate to tight deadlines and ships turnaround times. We possess a range of specialised equipment and vehicles to facilitate a wide range of services for the marine industry. We provide fully trained operators to work in limited access areas.
All MARPOL waste must be disposed via a registered land based facility according to current environmental legislation. At Oil Salvage Ltd we are fully permitted by the Environment Agency to handle MARPOL waste via tanker vehicle or for larger quantities via our pipeline direct to our tank farm in Liverpool.
Services at a glance
- Marine waste disposal
- Specialist pumping equipment for difficult access liquid wastes
- Off specification bunker fuels removal and replacement
- Bunker transfer equipment
- Tank cleaning and decontamination of cargo tanks
- Dry oil contaminated waste collection (e.g. absorbents, rags and booms)
- Service to all ports and wharfs across the UK
- Full in house laboratory testing services
- We have the capacity to remove quantities ranging from less than one tonne to over 20,000 tonnes in a single collection