Oil Salvage Ltd are the UK’s leading specialists in marine waste disposal and collects all types of MARPOL waste and operates 24 hours a day to accommodate tight deadlines. We possess a range of specialised equipment and vehicles to facilitate a wide range of services for the marine industry. We provide fully trained operators to work in limited access areas.
All MARPOL waste must be disposed via a registered land-based facility according to current environmental legislations. At Oil Salvage we are fully permitted by the Environmental Agency to handle MARPOL waste via tanker vehicle or for larger quantities via our pipeline direct to our tank farm in Liverpool.
Services at a glance
- Marine waste disposal
- Specialist pumping equipment for difficult access liquid wastes
- Off specification bunker fuels removal and replacement
- Bunker transfer equipment
- Tank cleaning and decontamination of cargo tanks
- Dry oil contaminated waste collection (e.g. absorbents, rags and booms)
- Service to all ports and wharfs across the UK
- We have the capacity to remove quantities ranging from less than one tonne to over 20,000 tonnes in a single collection
For further information on our marine waste disposal services or to arrange a collection please call 0151 933 4084 or email email@example.com