Oil Salvage is a family ran business that has been operating from Merseyside since 1986. Since our inception, we have managed to provide our services from Liverpool to a nationwide service industry. Providing a wide array of services including MARPOL Waste. We are proud to say that we are UK’s leading specialists in marine waste disposal and collects all types of MARPOL wastes and operates 24 hours a day to accommodate tight deadlines. We possess a range of specialised equipment and vehicles to facilitate a wide range of services for the marine industry. We provide fully trained operators to work in limited access areas.
All MARPOL waste must be disposed via a registered land-based facility according to current environmental legislation. At Oil Salvage we are fully permitted by the Environmental Agency to handle MARPOL waste via tanker vehicle or for larger quantities via our pipeline direct to our tank farm in Liverpool.
Services we provide:
- Marine Waste Disposal
- Specialist pumping equipment for difficult access liquid wastes
- Off specification bunker fuels removal and replacement
- Bunker transfer equipment
- Tank cleaning and decontamination of cargo tanks
- Dry oil contaminated waste collection (e.g. absorbents, rags and booms)
- Service to all ports and wharf across the UK
- Full in house laboratory testing services (UKAS Accredited)
- We have the capacity to remove quantities ranging from less than one tonne to over 20,000 tonnes in a single collection
Be to click here to get in touch and have a chat with one of our dedicated and experienced staff members today.